Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Three Little Pigs

So today while working we were playing Three Little Pigs. I always know they want to play because Karissa will yell, "A PIG is coming! A PIG is coming!" And I go, "A WOLF is coming?" "YEAH!" And then she'll run into the play house downstairs. So then we go through the role play of the story of the Three Little Pigs.

Today Kaden wasn't playing along- so he got eaten first- no need to blow down the first house of straw. Then the second house (we use the same house all three times, but we open the door to pretend to let the little pigs running away from the wolf in) went smoothly. Blew it down and they had to run again from the big bad wolf. So the little pigs went running, "Brother! Brother! Brother! The big bad wolf is coming! Let us in!" So we enter and I leave again to be the wolf. *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* "Little pigs little pigs, let me come in" I say in a deep gruff voice. Then I reply (they don't have it down yet) in a high squeaky voice, "Not by the hair of our chinny chin chins!" "Then I'll HUFF and I'll PUFF and I'll BLOW your house DOWN!"

So then I start blowing. Through the windows and the holes in the door. I blow from all sides of the house... I went to the side window and a new and unexpected thing happened today... Keyana escaped! Before the Wolf was dead! So I had to chase her down and eat her too. But Karissa had to save her sister from the big bad wolf and came to the rescue. I ate Keyana with not too many problems and she continued walking over to play with Kaden but Karissa was now seeking revenge attempting to eat the big bad wolf before I ate her too. I told her she didn't have wolf teeth like mine! So her solution? SHE LICKED ME TO DEATH! So the lone surviving pig defeated the wolf today! That was quite the adventure! :)

No comments: